Carter's Croft has been fully restored using traditional building techniques and is furnished with everything you need for a memorable self-catering holiday.
There is an open plan layout downstairs with kitchen, dining and living areas. The two bedrooms and bathroom are on the first floor.
Classic mid-century furniture, as well as natural materials such as slate, wood and linen create a modern rustic ambiance.
The cottage is set in sub-tropical grounds and has its own, private Mediterranean-style courtyard with a barbecue and plenty of seating.
You will also have access to our communal boules court and gazebo shared with other guests. We provide boules and other outdoor games.
* Open plan living-room with a fully-equipped kitchen and dining area, TV, DVD player, wireless speaker and wood-burner, a selection of books and games.
* Handmade wooden kitchen with induction hob, electric oven, fridge, wash/drier and dishwasher, kettle and toaster
*Bedroom 1 with double bed
*Bedroom 2 with twin beds
*Bathroom with bath, fitted shower, WC and wash basin
* Private, courtyard garden with outdoor furniture, gazebo and barbecue
* Onsite parking
* Communal boules court and gazebo with a selection of outdoor games
* Outdoor shower - perfect for washing everything down after a day on the beach
* Free wireless internet
* Bed linen and towels
* Cream tea on arrival with homemade scones and jam
* Natural body and hair products from Penzance-based Pure Nuff Stuff
* A travel cot and high chair are available on request at no extra charge
* If you're planning a day at the beach you're welcome to borrow our bodyboards and beach games