The Old Granary
The Old Granary has been carefully renovated and is equipped with everything you need for a memorable self-catering holiday.
The largest of the three cottages, it is ideally suited to families. The dining table extends to seat 10 people, making it the perfect choice for larger gatherings if you're also renting one of our other properties.
The open-plan living area is on the first floor and consists of the kitchen, dining area and raised lounge. The three bedrooms and two bathrooms are situated on the ground floor.
The Old Granary is set in sub-tropical grounds and has its own, fully-enclosed private garden which is ideal for children and pets. You will also have access to our communal boules court and gazebo. We provide boules and other outdoor games for the family to enjoy.
* Entrance hall with plenty of storage
* Bedroom 1 with double bed and en suite with shower, WC and wash basin
* Bedroom 2 with twin bed
* Bedroom 3 with built-in, full-sized bunk beds
* Family bathroom with cast iron bath, hand shower attachment, WC and wash basin
* Open plan living-room with kitchen and dining areas. TV, DVD player, digital radio/wireless speaker and woodburning stove, a large selection of books, games and DVDs, electric range cooker with induction hob, microwave, Smeg fridge/freezer, washing machine/drier and dishwasher, toaster and coffee machine
* Private, fully-enclosed garden with outdoor furniture, gazebo and barbecue
* Onsite parking
* Communal boules court and gazebo with a selection of outdoor games
* Outdoor shower - perfect for dogs and wetsuits
* Free wireless internet
* Bed linen and towels
* Cream tea on arrival with homemade scones and jam
* Natural body and hair products from Penzance-based Pure Nuff Stuff
* Dogs are welcome (a small supplement applies) and we provide Cornish dog treats, a towel and blanket
* A travel cot and high chair are available on request at no extra charge
* If you're planning a day at the beach you're welcome to borrow our bodyboards and beach games