Smugglers Lane, the smallest of our cottages, is the perfect romantic retreat.
The cottage occupies one level and has a large, open plan living/dining area with floor-to-ceiling windows.
There is a separate, well-equipped kitchen and luxurious wet room with marble tiles and underfloor heating.
Classic mid-century furniture as well as natural materials such as slate, wood and linen create a modern rustic ambiance.
The cottage is set in sub-tropical grounds and has its own, private courtyard garden and separate barbecue area.
You will also have access to our communal boules court and gazebo. We provide boules and other outdoor games.
Smugglers Lane is dog-friendly.
Single Level Accommodation with:
* Open plan living room and dining area with woodburning stove, TV, wireless speaker, radio, a selection of books and games.
* Fully-equipped kitchen with induction hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, toaster, kettle
* Wet room with shower, WC and wash basin, underfloor heating
* Bedroom with double bed
* Separate utility room with washer-drier
* Private courtyard garden with outdoor furniture, built-in seating, Corten steel fire pit and barbecue
* Onsite parking
* Communal boules court and gazebo with a selection of outdoor games
* Outdoor shower - perfect for dogs and wetsuits
* Free wireless internet
* Bed linen and towels
* Cream tea on arrival with homemade scones and jam
* Natural body and hair products from Penzance-based Pure Nuff Stuff
* Dogs are welcome for a small supplement and we provide Cornish dog treats, a towel and blanket
* If you're planning a day at the beach you're welcome to borrow our bodyboards and beach games